Re: [TowerTalk] Re: Tower base hole?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re: Tower base hole?
From: EL34GUY@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 15:50:02 EDT
Hello Tower Talk gurus,

I just wanted to let everyone know Im digging a 7 ft hole for my triex
crankup tower today, by hand, I made the hole a little over 4x4x7. Im on a
break
watching my packers get beat by the vikings(ouch)! Im about 2/3 done and put
about 3-4 hrs into it so far. Its about 85 degrees here in Iowa at the moment.
just put the ladder into it because I cant get out anymore. Im short, like
5'9''. Its taken about 4 diet moutain dews so far and a code red. About 2
waters
were consumed as well. Im about the 6 ft level and need to go a little farther
and then start to bell it out. I just thought id let you guys know what was up
in Iowa. No tower up yet but getting closer.  Im putting up a LM470D, a
Hygain 205CA, and an alfa spid rotor from Canada. I hope to get this thing in
cement before next weekend. Take care you guys and as always thanks for
answering
all the questions about towers and antennas. 73

Mark
W0NCL