[TowerTalk] I think K7NV should be ashamed of this.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] I think K7NV should be ashamed of this.
From: Kurt Andress <k7nv@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 01:43:23 -0800

W4BSG wrote:

< I get a "Jittering" pop-up ad on this URL. Is this a common feature of "freeyellow" or is it from some other cause? I dont mind < < < someone avoiding paying directly for service by imposing ads like this on others, but it should at least be done better than this. I < think K7NV should be ashamed of this.
< Bill

< Bill Aycock - W4BSG
< Woodville, Alabama

Thanks for the comments Bill. They have helped me make an important decision.

I will be removing all that free technical drivel I created from that web host. The problems associated with it have driven me nuts for quite some time now.

I am not the least bit ashamed by anything I have done, I've spent hundreds of hours researching topics and writing pages to be published, to make them available to you and others. That happens to only be my opinion, but because you chose an opinion topic, instead of a technical one, I have license to say that.

I will fix the current problem, and we will not have to burden the TowerTalk reflector with such non-productive traffic in the future.

Back to net!