Re: [TowerTalk] I think K7NV should be ashamed of this.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] I think K7NV should be ashamed of this.
From: Jim Apple <wb1dog@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 06:19:04 -0800 (PST)
In many cases you can just hit the Esc key and stop
the motion in the ad.  Let the page load first then
hit Esc.

In general I can't believe that society has gotten to
the point that we can bitch about someone taking time
to provide free information to others.  The
expectation now is that the author should _pay_ for a
better ISP so we won't be bothered by ads ? while we
read the information the author has taken the time to
provide.

- Jim

=====
- Jim Apple (WB1DOG)