Re: [TowerTalk] Give it a Break!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Give it a Break!
From: "Mark Beckwith" <mark@concertart.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:24:47 -0600
Pat, off topic or not, I don't think W4BSG's comment should go unanswered,
and it deserves to be answered in the forum in which is was originally made.
The magnitude of the response is in proportion to the magnitude of the
offense.  I think this is a good thing.

As for increasing our knowledge of the hobby, if this discussion results in
the posting of Kurt's technical work on the web in a better digestible
fashion, that would meet this requirement.

As for feeding egos, that was the farthest thing from my mind when I wrote
my response, and I can't figure out what you mean by that comment.

Mark, N5OT

> Okay, here is my opinion.  The last ten posts on this topic has included
> very little on Towers and for the most part echoed the previous emails.
Now