RE: [TowerTalk] climbing is risky business

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] climbing is risky business
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 07:36:30 -0800 (PST)
What gets me about the picture is that they are looking down the pipe of a very
large antenna either for FM or Television.  I sure hope the Transmitter was
off...which I am sure it was.  That could have been hot with 100,000 to 5
miliion watts anywhere from 88 Mhz to 500 Mhz or so.  That would ruin your
day...your love life...your sight....and give you a permanent tight sphincter.
HHHARRRRRR.

"Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com> wrote:Yep Mike, that's the one! Thanks
for sending out the URL so everyone can
look at it and get a tight sphincter, hi.

73,

Rob/K5UJ