Re: [TowerTalk] new installation.. request advice

To: "dx" <sat188@shaw.ca>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] new installation.. request advice
From: "J.Hector Garcia M" <Hector@telecom1.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:45:48 -0700
Derrick:

To id the tower you have there is much possible  is a t200 trylon 96ft plus
a 8 ft mast on top,  check for numbers in the steps of the tower  and
numbers in  one side of the tower , if you find a number 13 in ones side is
almost shure you have a trylon,

i will recomend use in that model at maximun 72 ft the upper sections are
very light and i feel will not resist the 2  ele 40m beam,

good luck

XE2K