Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Restrictions

To: Bob W5RG <w5rg@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Restrictions
From: Jim Jones <k0hy@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:10:36 -0700
One place I  lived I call the zoning department and was told I could go
up to 50ft with a non movabile structure.  My next question the the
person was: If the structure moves then I can go higher?  The answer was
yes.  So I rotated the whole 100ft tower.  Inspector was sent out to
'investigate' and told me to enjoy myself.

73  Jim