Re: [TowerTalk] Foundation for a tower -- cost

To: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>,towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Foundation for a tower -- cost
From: kr7x@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 14:51:58 +0000
Alan:

Based on my experience your quote is not too far out of line.

You have:
8 cy of concrete at $250/yd in place for $2000.
14 cy of excavation at $15  for $210
6 cy of backfill/compaction at $15 for  $90
Misc and Mobilization / Demobilization at say $500

This come out at around $2800 for the project. This is based on you doing none
of the work and a small crew with a "Bobcat" type of backhoe/loader.

These numbers are based on West Coast Pricing and yours may vary somewhat but
should be in the ballpark.

Best of Luck

Regards
Lonberg Design Group, Ltd.