[TowerTalk] Tower Identification

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Identification
From: "John & Peggy" <bankhein@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:47:53 -0500

It looks like a Rohn BX-series, and if so, it should have BX-series PN's
inscribed on the various metal parts.  There's an installation manual still
out there on-line - that's where I got a copy.  I have a 40', and if
installed correctly and within their guidelines, should still be serviceable
and usable for moderate HF beams.  The literature gives windload details
which are based on which model you have and the height of installation.

Good luck!

John K0JJH