Re: [TowerTalk] Really light tower suggestions.

To: Dan Zimmerman N3OX <n3ox@n3ox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Really light tower suggestions.
From: Don Havlicek <n8de@thepoint.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 17:43:18 -0500
Dan,
Now that most cities and towns have cable and/or satellite TV service in
the majority of homes, find someone with a TV-tower that isn't being
used for TV and tell them you'll remove that monstrosity for free!  When
you get it home, clean it up, put new bolts/nuts on it, paint it if you
wish, and that should be sufficient for your Moxon.
Don
N8DE