Re: [TowerTalk] AB Chance anchor installation... How!?!

To: "'R Atkins'" <rusty_atkins@yahoo.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AB Chance anchor installation... How!?!
From: "Dan Thompson" <w4uh@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 23:31:11 -0400
Rusty,

When I installed my 8" AB Chance anchors it took two of us, over 200LBS
each, all we had to get them down and that was in Florida soil. I used a 1"
steel bar that was 5' long and it was bent pretty badly when we were
finished. You can get that 1" round bar from a local medal fabricating or
welding shop. Get a 6' long piece and three other 200LBS guys and then you
might have a chance...AB Chance...???

73
Dan