Re: [TowerTalk] For Sale: PolyPhaser IS-3T1 12 Cond in lineprotector

To: "jimlux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>, "Steve Davis -Davis RF Co." <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] For Sale: PolyPhaser IS-3T1 12 Cond in lineprotector
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 11:26:28 -0400
Folks can go to TESSCO and purchase gas tube arrestors inexpensively. IT is
relatively easy to determine the right unit for your application. I recently
purchased  eight gas tubes to homebrew a rotor control protector. The price
per gas tube was $1.70. A very low cost way to get reasonably good
protection. I love the Polyphaser product line...just can't justify the
cost!

73,
dave
wa3gin