Re: [TowerTalk] DX Engineering 66-Foot Vertical?

To: "larryjspammenot@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DX Engineering 66-Foot Vertical?
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 18:55:09 -0500
I've used the fiberglass poles like the power company uses to reset
breakers up high on poles. I sold a 30 foot one and have a 35 foot one
here.

Used it to support a number of wire antennas - the most recent a
multiband vertical doublet. They are very heavy wall all the way to
the top section and have pop-out buttons that come out when they reach
max height. They both came in bright yellow, but I painted them both a
light beige and they work exceptionally well.

Supposedly they are available at power companies as I"ve been told
they can't use them but for  a limited time before they have to be
replaced.

Mike, k5wmg
Pipe Creek, Texas
Green cars, slow boats, big dogs, and summers off to write
Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary