Re: [TowerTalk] DX Engineering 66-Foot Vertical?

To: k4tmc@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DX Engineering 66-Foot Vertical?
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 20:15:26 -0500
I picked up the last two of the auction website for a little over $100
each. Plenty cost effective compared to the much smaller diameter ones
available.

Mike, k5wmg
Pipe Creek, Texas
Green cars, slow boats, big dogs, and summers off to write
Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary