Re: [TowerTalk] DX Engineering 66-Foot Vertical?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DX Engineering 66-Foot Vertical?
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 02:21:36 -0400

jimlux wrote:
> Richard (Rick) Karlquist wrote:
>
>>> What I worry about in that case is oscillation under the right wind
>>> condions
> Particularly with aluminum..(DeHavilland Comets and all that)

Does the antenna have a roof window? <:-))
Seriously has about a shot of the soft foam in a can every few feet
inside the tubing.  I'm talking about the soft white stuff, not the
yellow foam that expands greatly and gets hard preventing doors and
windows from moving when you use it around them.

73

Roger (K8RI).