Re: [TowerTalk] MACAntenna

To: Arthur Trampler <atrampler@att.net>, TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MACAntenna
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:47:59 -0700
That's like saying a 2 inch air gap is going to break down at the same
voltage as a 1 inch air gap because the first inch will break down and
then the second.

And no, the voltage is a maximum at the end of a radiator ... how can
you have current flow at that point when there is no place for it to go???

Dave   AB7E