[TowerTalk] Antenna switching board ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna switching board ?
From: "Paul Young" <paul@g0hwc.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:38:57 +0100
Hi all,
I am in the middle of converting my garage into a radio shack
Photos here: http://www.g0hwc.com/latest_projects.html
I am going to be building a consol to fit all my radio gear into
and I have been thinking about antenna / radio / amp coax
switching. I was thinking of making a panel with SO239's on the
front and wired direct to each radio, amp, antenna and have a bunch
of patch leads that I could move around. Anyone else got any better
ways of doing it ?  I have 5 antennas, 2 amps and 4 radios.

Paul G0HWC
Truck Cam: http://www.truckcam.tv
See live images from my truck with APRS tracking
Skype:  paul.g0hwc