Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 91, Issue 84 SURGE Protection Sprc

To: <W4ABW@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 91, Issue 84 SURGE Protection Sprcial
From: "Pete-N4KW" <n4kwpete@centurylink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 22:22:07 -0400
Kind of hard to tell if its worth it or if it works.  Mine was installed by
Progress Energy over three years ago.  I do not recall having to pay to have
it installed just the monthly fee.  The two led's just sit there an glow
24/7 so far.  The leds are to let you know if the surge suppressor has done
its job or not.  On is good.
73 Pete N4KW