Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 91, Issue 84 SURGE Protection Sprc

To: "'jimlux'" <jimlux@earthlink.net>, "'Mike Fatchett'" <mike@mallardcove.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 91, Issue 84 SURGE Protection Sprcial
From: "Gary E. Jones" <garyejones@cmaaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 08:18:54 -0500
And then there are the power companies that simply say they don't deal with
it like SWEPCO (SouthWestern Power Company). They say that they have had so
little business and interest in surge protection that they stopped offering
the service.

I just had to install two whole house surge suppressors (Leviton
manufacturer) myself as I have two 200A service lines and two distribution
panels in an all electric house.

     73

               Gary     W5FI