[TowerTalk] CC&R's

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CC&R's
From: "Doug Ferguson" <thenewt@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 00:34:49 -0700
I am considering buying a piece of property which would be perfect for my 72
ft. tower and

a couple antennas.  However when the realtor pulled out the CC&R's, the
following line

was found :  "large satellite dishes and roof-mounted television antennas
are not allowed".

It does not specifically preclude a ham tower and antennas but I'm worried
that someone

could cause a problem based on the "spirit" of the line.  There is no HOA.
This was put

in by the original developer based on the city guidelines.

I'm hoping someone on the list can tell me if I could have a problem or if I
need some lawyerly advice?

Thanks, 73

Doug - N7NM