Re: [TowerTalk] CC&R's

To: "Doug Ferguson" <thenewt@msn.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CC&R's
From: "David Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 16:22:36 -0400
Since the TV antenna prohibition and perhaps even the large satellite dish
have been voided by the FCC and you have no HOA the best approach is to get
a lawyers opinion and find out what the current town rules are.  This looks
like CC&R's from a couple of decades ago.

Getting clearance and perhaps permits will shield you from some neighbor who
dislikes any tower.

73 Dave K4JRB