Re: [TowerTalk] CC&R's

To: towertalk@contesting.com, Doug Ferguson <thenewt@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CC&R's
From: Tom Anderson <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 19:00:23 -0700 (PDT)
Doug:

In addition to my other msg.  When my XYL and I moved to our present QTH we
told our neighbors what we were doing and they didn't object.  We also have a
call list when a Skywarn net is activated for severe weather in our area and we
call all of them just in case they miss it on TV or radio.  They are all most
appreciative.

Tom, WW5L