Re: [TowerTalk] 80-m. Inverted Vee vs. Dipole Performance

To: kamham69@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80-m. Inverted Vee vs. Dipole Performance
From: k2qmf@juno.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:51:47 -0400
Hi Tom et al,

I have an 80 Meter inverted Vee.
Are you saying that if I take the side of my vee that
is connected to the coax shield and bring it straight down
and ground at the bottom it would work better for DX than
the inverted vee configuration???
I hope that is the case because my inverted vee is not very
good for dx work.

Thank for any input on this.....

73,
Ted  K2QMF