Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft Parts from MFJ

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft Parts from MFJ
From: Paul_group <paul_group@greenrover.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:47:44 +0000
On 24/11/2010 16:49, n4zkf wrote:

> They have NO response, NO quality, NO customer service. No hostility, just
> facts.

A few years ago I needed to identify a surface mount transistor on an
MFJ device. I had the schematic but it wasn't 100% clear.

I called them, they confirmed it was a simple cheap BJT that I had in
stock, I effected the repair.

A few days later an air mail envelope arrived containing a strip of the
transistors marked "with compliments"

I hadn't asked for them and the guy must have taken the trouble to look
up my address as I didn't tell him what it was.

Maybe others have had different response but I thought they were OK to
deal with.

--
73 de Paul GW8IZR IO73TI
http://www.gw8izr.com