Re: [TowerTalk] Crank up tower bracing rubbing against cable

To: Alan Swinger <awswinger@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crank up tower bracing rubbing against cable
From: SPWoo <jj_2_woo@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 01:13:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Alan,

Thank you for the reply.  I wish companies such as US Tower could invest in
better QA.  Stuff like this shouldn't happen in the field.  Once the product is
in the field it gets very time-consuming to fix.

I have a feeling that they won't honor the repair unless I pressure them.  I'm
going to try to bend the bracing back.  My main concern is with the cable.  How
badly worn was your cable and did US Tower recommend that you replace or them
or was it your initiative?  Thank you and 73.

Best Regards,
Jonathan Woo, W6GX
(970) 646-1711