Re: [TowerTalk] EZNEC antenna modeling forum has been created on Yahoo

To: "richard@karlquist.com" <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EZNEC antenna modeling forum has been created on Yahoo
From: SPWoo <jj_2_woo@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 16:30:06 -0800 (PST)
Hi Rick,

No, I didn't see this one.  I did ask two hams who use EZNEC and neither one
told me about this list.  Thank you for bringing it to my attention.  I will
join the list.

I did find a group on Yahoo called Antenna Modeler.  There are very few
activities and when I went into the file section none of the files were
available.  I do like Yahoo groups for the reason that one could upload and
share files.

Best Regards,
Jonathan Woo, W6GX
(970) 646-1711