Re: [TowerTalk] LMR degradation

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LMR degradation
From: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 22:41:22 -0700 (PDT)
I used DX Engineering DXE400MAX, and only one large
horizontal turn. The cable experiences only bending,
and no twisting.

It's EXACTLY like Davis RF's BuryFlex400 but without
the higher price and added shipping cost.
500 feet = $365 ($0.73/ft) w/ ground shipping included
to 48 states. Less than 500 feet = $0.82/ft with shipping.

If you want more flexible, DXE has RG-213 for $0.89/ft
(shipped) but, the jacket is only Type IIA PVC.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC