Re: [TowerTalk] Magnetic 304 SS- Huh?

To: "'Brian Alsop'" <alsopb@nc.rr.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Magnetic 304 SS- Huh?
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 14:19:31 -0400
If you look half way down the page where the graph is shown in the second
article quoted, it shows 304 becoming magnetic with cold drawn treatment.
The article also goes on to explain that when heat treated 304 can also
become highly magnetic. It also goes on to say that the magnetic properties
have no bearing on corrosion factors.

73
Gary  K4FMX