Re: [TowerTalk] Magnetic 304 SS- Huh?

To: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Magnetic 304 SS- Huh?
From: Big Don <bigdon39@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 12:05:05 -0700
Our 80' Rohn 25 with 4 guy sets has been up since 1977.  The lower guy set
is 3/16 stainless looked good, came with the used tower, and had been up
previously for a few years in KH6).  There is zero rust on it (2 miles from
Puget Sound salt water).  FWIW, just tested it, and  it *IS* indeed
 magnetic..
Don  N7EF
.