Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45

To: les <lkemble@charter.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 14:25:17 -0700 (PDT)
Les

I have  just a few sections of R45 lining  up,  but  what I did can be  easy to
follow, your problem is not big,  I fix several  with more than that

get one section where  the tips and bottom looks visually correct, confirm
 that using a tape measure,  checking the center of the section  and make it
match the tips  and  something similar  in the bottom
 the idea is to have one section as model  to start and align another and make
those 2 align  first up and later down,    mark  section 1 leg A  and section 2
leg A, and  continue  making the next  checking the tips and bottom
with your  MODEL sections
that works for me, hope I can pass my procedure how I did it
My tools  , tape measure, 8 ft heavy wall  tubing that it ID  fit the  OD of
the bottom   and other  BAR or heavy wall pipe  to work with the tips,

J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp / Heber CA
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073