Re: [TowerTalk] Connecting Flat Copper to 5/8" Ground Rod

To: <n0tt1@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Connecting Flat Copper to 5/8" Ground Rod
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 17:50:50 -0400
I did the same thing. I used Harris Stay Silv 15. It was a lot cheaper then

http://georgiacopper.com/BrazingRod.html

Since this is mainly molten copper, it won't flow very much when the heat is removed and can be built up easily unlike lead solder

Mark N1UK

----- Original Message ----- From: <n0tt1@juno.com>