Re: [TowerTalk] Rust & paint

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rust & paint
From: GALE STEWARD <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 05:30:34 -0800 (PST)
I've used the cold galvanize spray for touch ups in the past with good results.
However two years ago I repainted the entire tower with Rust Bullet which is
called a "rust inhibitive protective coating" by the manufacture.

http://www.rustbullet.com

I painted the tower using a combination of brushing and painting mitts.

73, Stew K3ND