Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete prices

To: towertalk-bounces@contesting.com, "towertalk reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete prices
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 17:34:29 -0600
In some venues they call it a water reducer-plasticizer or even just water reducer. Whatever they call it it has a short pot life so have it added after the truck arrives not at the plant. It works very well and makes an otherwise very stiff mix quite runny and easy to pump or self level almost. It does not reduce the ultimate cure strength.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all.

Patrick NJ5G

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Reublin NF4L