Re: [TowerTalk] hosting a commercial service on my tower

To: Ken <wa8jxm@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] hosting a commercial service on my tower
From: Big Don <bigdon39@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 14:57:42 -0800
Not knowing their level of budget, schedule, or desperation, when the
ISP_Dude came by our QTH seeking tower space, we quoted him a price 3-times
what it was actually worth -  for the entire site: land, house, & tower.
 Would have avoided all the issues upon which this thread has focused.
 Unfortunately for our dreams of boondock acreage and heavy pile-up
crunching artillery, they did not bite......
73,   Don  N7EF