Re: [TowerTalk] Bounces

To: 'TT TowerTalk' <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bounces
From: Tom Nicholson <Gunsrus1942@Comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 19:03:34 -0400
Dave has my vote on his idea!!!! Seems like it's the way to go?

Tom
W1ALZ

On 4/14/2014 4:52 PM, David Robbins wrote:
Personally I usually prefer replying only to the reflector.  on some
reflectors that forces me to do reply-all and remove the individuals who are
in the addresses.  If someone wants to have their personal email address
exposed they can put it in their signature.  Not including the original
senders address in the headers is better also because all the recipients
don't have your address in their inbox so spambots can't suck it out of the
messages to send you spam, they can only get the list address.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net