Re: [TowerTalk] Bounces

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bounces
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 20:57:35 -0400
On WinMail (used to be Outlook Express) you can set the reply address by highlighting the e-mail server and under Accounts click on Properties. On the General tab is a place to insert the reply address. Most groups can handle the fact that posts such as this one come from a different address that what is registered as long as the Reply address is the one registered for the group. My reply address is my arrl.net address. Occasionally you might find an archaic server that cannot handle this scheme.

73, Larry  W6NWS

-----Original Message----- From: john@kk9a.com