Re: [TowerTalk] Wired Anemometer for Tower?

To: K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wired Anemometer for Tower?
From: steve jobes via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 16:38:25 -0400 (EDT)
I have a wireless davis vantage pro and have not experienced any trouble at qro
power levels. I shunt feed my tower for 160 meters and have not had any issues.
Service or technical help (parts) by Davis is also very good, my unit was
purchased used and needed some new parts. I would highly recommend Davis
products.

73
Steve W1DXH