Re: [TowerTalk] ROHN TOWER BOLTS UPDATE

To: "TT TowerTalk" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ROHN TOWER BOLTS UPDATE
From: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 17:54:52 -0500
I don't have it in front of me, but the Rohn installation instructions say to tighten the tower leg bolts enough to slightly flatten the tower legs. I have seen towers with loose bolts develop oval bolt holes. (One 25G tower belonged to me)

73 & DX,
Gary - AB9M

-----Original Message----- From: Grant Saviers