[TowerTalk] FW: Replacement crank up motor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: Replacement crank up motor
From: "Matt" <maflukey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 22:19:28 -0500
Hi Julio,

Pretty much any standard, general purpose TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled)
NEMA frame 56 motor of the same RPM & fractional HP should work fine.  If
you don't have the original I think the original was 3/4 HP 1750 RPM -
someone chime in here if they know differently.  Be sure that its reversible
(almost all are now days) and single phase (120V or 120V/240V if you plan to
wire it for 240V).

Email me if you have wiring questions.

Matt
KM5VI