Re: [TowerTalk] Lifting final 25G section with mast nested within.

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lifting final 25G section with mast nested within.
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 20:42:28 -0500
Your setup sounds a lot like the WB0W gin pole that I use.  It is much heavier
than the Rohn pole.  It easily handles Rohn 45 top section with top plate,
thrust bearing, rotor plate, rotor and 10 foot chrome moly mast installed.
Your 30  foot mast could be a problem if it is heavy.  Find center of gravity
for the assembly and tie pull point above that.

73, Keith NM5G