Re: [TowerTalk] Wire antennas

To: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>, Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wire antennas
From: David Aslin <david@aslinvc.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 07:13:52 +0000
Eric,
Those are helpful thoughts.  I use marine pulleys (blocks) for all antenna work
- they last for decades in our wet & windy UK climate.
I'm intrigued by your comment "Snatch blocks make replacing or repairing long
wires quite easy."  Can you elaborate on how you use them for inverted L tails
and how the repair is assisted by them?
73
David G3WGN M6O WJ6O