Re: [TowerTalk] Cadweld vs clamps

To: "'Bill Turner'" <dezrat@outlook.com>, "'Towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cadweld vs clamps
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 17:11:39 -0500
I have all clamps at present.  However, my tower, antennas and station
equipment have suffered from two hurricanes (Rita and Ike) and five
lightning strikes, so the tower system will be need to be re-built.  I have
decided to use the same grounding system observed on the power line poles in
my area.  This is #2 tinned copper wire.  All connections away from tower
legs and shack entrance panel will be cadwelded underground.

73, Keith NM5G