Re: [TowerTalk] PowerPole connectors

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PowerPole connectors
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 13:05:36 -0600
I did exactly that for my rotor connections inside the shack. It works quite well for a quick disconnect for the rotor cables when a storm is approaching or I'm going to be away from the shack for extended period.

I ordered different color shells and use a single color on each cable which makes it easy for reconnection.

Rich - N5ZC