Re: [TowerTalk] PowerPole connectors

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PowerPole connectors
From: "Don " <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 12:38:33 -0800
I can't think of anyone I know who works FD's and contests (multiop) who has not gone to the use of PP's. Cinch-Jones, Molex and automotive connectors may have their place but PP better covers my needs for indoor interconnection. They are my standard now too!

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: Larry Loen