Re: [TowerTalk] PowerPole connectors

To: Keith Dutson <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PowerPole connectors
From: Larry Loen <lwloen@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 12:53:16 -0700
Yeah, at this point, it is getting ridiculous.

Who wants to be against this proposition:

Those arguing about 1.32 per connector and less probably own at least one
HF rig that cost between 2000 and 6000 US dollars and an HF amplifier that
cost between 1000 and 6000 US dollars.

I wouldn't take that bet.  Anyone else?

But, gotta show your "street cred", or something, because (apparently) we
must argue over pennies to hook it all up.

Use power pole or not as it pleases you.  The original question was "why
does anyone use it" and that's been amply answered.  Whether you are
persuaded or not or would do the same thing or not is beside the point.
There are plenty of folks who gave reasonable answers.

The rest is just short arm display.

WO7R