Re: [TowerTalk] Beverage Antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Beverage Antenna
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 05:16:31 -0600
This PVC pipe over T posts sounds like a workable solution. It will elevate the wire sufficiently that I can drive a tractor under it. An alternative is to elevate the Beverage wire 6-8 ft above a wire fence, would the fence degrade the Beverage performance significantly? It would be very convenient to be able to have the Beverage wire run along the fence.

Patrick   NJ5G