Re: [TowerTalk] Beverage Antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Beverage Antenna
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 06:34:44 -0600
Sorry , David, but I don't understand. You say in-efficient at low height and then say higher from ground and it looses Beverage action and becomes more of just a long nwire antenna. I'm not being a language lawyer here, just trying to understand what you mean. I know very little about Beverage antennas and need to learn.

Patrick    NJ5G