Re: [TowerTalk] Tower climbing lanyards

To: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower climbing lanyards
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 16:31:27 -0500
 Open none gated lanyard clips !!!!  I have a few old single lever clips,
Miller, Klein and  OGP ..
I use them as needed ( mostly painting )   and one that's adjustable 6' for
total  around AB 105 and Rohn 65

But a open throated lanyard end !!!!    yikes  I have safety clips on my
buckets, tool bags  ect.

my .02      Wayne   W3EA