Re: [TowerTalk] 80 mts four square or yagi?

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80 mts four square or yagi?
From: Bill via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 21:39:33 -0400
HFTA may have issues.  However, 139/69 stack is not close  spaced.  It is
approximately one wavelength.

I am a firm believer in BV's HFTA and have used it to design both  of my
last two stations.  And, if the sale of my house goes through, I'll  use it on
my next place.

K4XS

In a message dated 3/10/2015 1:11:49 A.M. Coordinated Universal Time,