Re: [TowerTalk] antenna choices

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] antenna choices
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 06:49:25 -0500
OptiBeam designs their antennas using EZNEC+ and I would believe their
gain figures.  A Force12 C3 is also a great performer with only two
elements per band so I am guessing that the other band elements are acting
as directors or reflectors to improve the gain.  Interlaced beams are
complicated designs.

John KK9A